Stars removed in Conquest

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 12
OS Version 14.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 198754189
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I had this boss battle at 3 stars before my last battle. Went in and completed the 700% TM removal feat, but only at 1 star. When I get out of the battle, the boss is now only complete at 1 star instead of 3 star. It reverted my star count back to 1. I’ve done other battles where I got less stars on a second (or more) attempt and it always kept the 3 stars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I attached a pic to show which battle it is
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Photo attached. This is the first time this has happened to me

33C08553-5C8A-49DF-91EB-A94BC793917F.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stars removed in Conquest

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello there @73kemosabe73 and thanks for the report.

This is not the way battles work. Once you have gained 3 stars, you will retain the 3 stars even if you finish the battle with 1 or 2 stars afterwards. We have also tested this on the Sector 2 boss, and retained 3 stars after winning with 1 star.

Looking at the amount of Conquest Keycards you have (10/12) it looks like you have completed all the feats, but not earned the 2 additional Conquest Keycards for gaining 3 stars.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (182 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello there @73kemosabe73 and thanks for the report.

This is not the way battles work. Once you have gained 3 stars, you will retain the 3 stars even if you finish the battle with 1 or 2 stars afterwards. We have also tested this on the Sector 2 boss, and retained 3 stars after winning with 1 star.

Looking at the amount of Conquest Keycards you have (10/12) it looks like you have completed all the feats, but not earned the 2 additional Conquest Keycards for gaining 3 stars.

Message 2 of 5 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I understand how it is supposed to work, that’s why I’m reporting this as a bug. But as I said in my initial post, I had already obtained 3 stars from this battle from previous fights, but once I completed this last attempt, it dropped down to 1 star. I don’t know why this happened, or even how. I just don’t really want to have to waste energy to do this battle again. I have a pic from a few days ago showing what the total ticket count for sector 2 was at prior to doing this feat, but it doesn’t show the individual boss battle (attached). Never thought I’d see the stars get removed so never thought to take a pic before hand. But as you can see, I was 5 tickets away from max, bc I was missing that one feat on the boss (which was 5 tickets). Now I’m 2 tickets shy bc the stars were removed

72C91F9A-05A2-45F3-93C6-DC0E9EB824C1.jpeg
Message 3 of 5 (154 Views)

@73kemosabe73 but each feat is worth 3 points, not 5 (as seen in your initial post). The only way to be 5 points away from Max is to be missing one feat and two stars.

★★★★★ Novice

that’s right, I was thinking of a different sector for feat worth. If I remember correctly I had a two other battles That were 2 stars still. If nothing can be done, it is what it is. My ultimate goal was to submit this in case this had happened to anyone else. I know it was 3 stars before the battle, but I’ve got no way to prove it unfortunately. I know I used my GL to get the less than 6 specials feat, and finished that battle with 3 stars. But as I said, I’ve got no pics to prove that. I think I might be taking more pics in the future in case something like this happens again. So I understand if nothing can be done.

Message 5 of 5 (146 Views)