[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S21 Ultra
OS Version Android 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234273213
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Lost against Starkiller, I used Sith Eternal Emperor but both uniques of Starkiller are bugged. They both have a clause that states that if a Galactic Legend is present, they won't fully work. But in my fight he had them activated, I saw 4 problems that shouldn't happen if he was working as intended: 1. The tank (Old Ben) gained taunt at the start of the battle. 2. He has his special "Size means nothing" because he used it. 3. In relation to the previous point, he was assisting Palpatine. 4. Basically all of his Omicron shouldn't work, yet it was active.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight an Starkiller team using a GL in GAC
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S21 Ultra
OS Version Android 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234273213
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Lost against Starkiller, I used Sith Eternal Emperor but both uniques of Starkiller are bugged. They both have a clause that states that if a Galactic Legend is present, they won't fully work. But in my fight he had them activated, I saw 4 problems that shouldn't happen if he was working as intended: 1. The tank (Old Ben) gained taunt at the start of the battle. 2. He has his special "Size means nothing" because he used it. 3. In relation to the previous point, he was assisting Palpatine. 4. Basically all of his Omicron shouldn't work, yet it was active.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight an Starkiller team using a GL in GAC
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

Lost against Starkiller using Sith Eternal Emperor because both uniques of Starkiller are bugged.

They both have a clause that states that if a Galactic Legend is present, they won't fully work.

But in my fight he had them activated, I saw 4 problems that shouldn't happen if he was working as intended:

1. The tank (Old Ben) gained taunt at the start of the battle.

2. He has his special "Size means nothing" because he used it.

3. In relation to the previous point, he was assisting Palpatine.

4. Basically all of his Omicron shouldn't work, yet it was active.

Message 1 of 5 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Starkiller bugs in GAC

[ Edited ]

@blake085 You were clear.

Starkiller's boosts are prevented if there is an ally (on his own team) GL. You had a GL on your (being the enemy) team, which will not prevent the boosts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (322 Views)

All Replies

@blake085 The Omicron benefits are only prevented by an ALLY GL. Enemy GLs have no impact on it.

Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe I didn't express myself adequately, but I was the one that used the GL, Sith Eternal in this case.

Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]

@blake085 You were clear.

Starkiller's boosts are prevented if there is an ally (on his own team) GL. You had a GL on your (being the enemy) team, which will not prevent the boosts.

Message 4 of 5 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Alright, thanks for clarifying that, I should read better.

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)