by qYb3r-p3dr0

Original Post

BUG: Starfighter keymapping for mouse x-axis does not work for rolling left

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When trying to remap the roll left / right keys on the mouse, the software does not map it properly. Only the option to roll right works in the end. I tried mapping both input fields to x-axis and also just mapping the roll-left key to the x-axis. No matter what I do, the only thing, that works is to roll right. Very strange.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/13/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 08:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start an Starfighter (arcade or PVP) game and then 1. Open the options - controls - change keymapping 2. Delete values from roll left / right 3. Remap the x-axis to rolling
What happens when the bug occurs? The game only processes the rolling right input. Rolling left does not work. Also removing the mapping doesn't work correctly, the game gives me a modal when I try to reset the x-axis to its previous function.
What do you expect to see? Rolling Rolling Rolling, left and right, like it is expected to be in any other title, using Frostbite engine e.g. Battlefield 4, 1 and 5.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Hey guys,

I cannot make  the remap work to roll  Star Fighters per x-axis using my mouse. Remapping works without a flaw, my input's being accepted, but it doesn't work in the game. I can only roll right. Rolling left doesn't work at all.

Also trying to manually set it back to its previous settings does not work. I get a modal, telling me that it's already bound. I guess some concurrency is going on, which may also be the reason for the  issue I'm experiencing ingame.

I would kindly ask you to correct this. Because this made me completely switch to play this game with gamepad as on PS4.

Thanks in advance and kind regards.

Message 1 of 1 (363 Views)