Re: Starfighter Assault Starting with less than minimum number of required playe

by chuntery

Original Post

Re: As of 6-29-19 Starfighter Assault still broken...

Champion (Retired)

As EA seems to have done nothing to improve SA lately, I'm stymied as to how anything in the update could have messed up this mode.  And while you are at it, please add more SA maps.  It's a favorite mode in a lot of communities.  

Message 21 of 40 (1,669 Views)

Starfighter isnt working

★ Apprentice

you see ? this mode not working, it is not playable

we just cant play, loading..... and drop to menu,       loading..... and drop to menu

or just reset to another map .... and again....   reset... and again .... maybe now

This mode is not working properly after droidekas

you even see?

Message 22 of 40 (1,671 Views)

Re: Starfighter Assault Starting with less than minimum number of required playe

Community Manager

@PhantoMidas wrote:

The issue at hand - and the reason I left - is not that it is “difficult“ to repair. 

EA simply does not care about the minority that the SA-community represents.

All service has been invested in ground battles for months already: not a single new map

has been offered to SA since last year (2018). Why should they bother repairing it now...?!

I sincerely doubt any of the Devs even read the comments here.

This blatant disregard to us PAYING pilots worldwide, following the insolence EA blew at us with

Anthem, is the reason I have left for good - and will never purchase another EA-game again.

@PhantoMidas 

One of our forum Community Managers responded to this post on page 1 and another post here. The team is aware of this and looking into it. Devs do read forums while at work and on their free time. It's also our job as forum Community Managers to make sure they're aware of hot topics like this happening in the community. We made sure they got this. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 40 (1,664 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry  Your diplomatic response in the face of very frustrated customers is greatly appreciated.

I will consider returning - if and when this bug is fixed. Many fantastic pilots & aces worldwide are waiting to

joust beyond the stars again - and almost all have commented here (hello New Roosterman, Comet, Speudi,

Stilarez, mad spaceman, thx 4 upvote to iStan... best regards). 

Message 24 of 40 (1,648 Views)

Re: As of 6-29-19 Starfighter Assault still broken...

★★★★★ Novice

... p.s.: myself & approximately 100 others fully concur with alleycat: „while you are at it (bug fix), please implement

NEW MAP(S) in SA! Most of us done the current rotation several hundred times by now (no exaggeration).

Message 25 of 40 (1,630 Views)

★★ Guide

Like many others I had believed that one condition was a poorly populated Lobby. But today, even with a nearly full complement of players, the SFA game closed after the very first kill.

Message 26 of 40 (1,602 Views)

★ Novice

This bug has been doing that for a week. The update dropped, and now it's become a recurring problem. Fix it.

Message 27 of 40 (1,544 Views)

Message 28 of 40 (1,527 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Lord-Wolfsack ... is there a possibility that this technological terror they‘ve constructed (bug) may be intentional, to drive us remaining odd

100 SA-followers off the servers - so the stats „finally“ justify removing it from BF2 altogether...?! After over one week of constant reports & complaints and still no results (apart from 2 polite responses from EA-CM‘s), this is beginning to seem less paranoid & more plausible every day.

Message 29 of 40 (1,506 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I am quite surprised that a patch that had apparently nothing to do with SA ,since there is nothing in the release notes referring to it, has broken it so much. I have been able to play just once the last days and it because I was invited to an ongoing game by some friends, most of the time it is impossible and frustrating. By the way, I also want to request more maps, or at least just one. I can't understand how one of the most polished modes in the game is getting no attention at all by the developers while the ground modes and specially the clone era is getting all of the effort and resources available for the game.
Message 30 of 40 (1,486 Views)