Re: Star cards resetting

by Lt-Cmdr-Armand

Original Post

Star cards resetting

★★ Novice

After turning off the game and coming back to it later, all of my star cards selections, emotes, costumes, and everything has reset. It asks me to accept the new terms and conditions each time and then has the game tips pop up. Every single time since the update. How do I resolve this? It can take up to 20 minutes to set all the Star cards and everything else for every playable character. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,290 Views)

Community Manager

@GabeCarson 

That really doesn't sound fun to do at all. You said it happened since the update...have you tried reinstalling the game to see if fresh files clears this up?

Did anything change on your side just prior to downloading the update, like a new Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus membership renewal, name change, or privacy/account changes on your Xbox/PlayStation?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I’m having the same issue on my Xbox. I’ve been dealing with this problem ever since I’ve bought this game a year ago. Every time I log in the game the user agreement pops up and resets the game to default setting. I’ve uninstalled the game about seven times. My privacy settings are open and even tried to go through my EA account to see if it was an account error. I’ve reached a dead end a while ago and honestly it’s gotten to the point where I’ve become very efficient at equipping all my emotes, cards, victory poses and settings in less than 10 minutes. With this new update and game crashing every ten minutes it’s pretty frustrating having to re-equip everything.
Message 3 of 11 (1,174 Views)

★ Guide

same for me with the last patch, but happened once or first time i played after update
im on PC

Message 4 of 11 (1,151 Views)

★★ Novice

No changes. I haven’t tried reinstalling it yet but I’ll give it a go as it’s still happening. I’ll post if that works or not. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,134 Views)

★★ Novice

Reinstalled it and it seemed to be working. Then I was changing Star cards and the game crashed, when I booted it back up everything has been reset. Guess this game is just done for me. It’s just not fun having to spend 20 min resetting everything just to play...

Message 6 of 11 (1,117 Views)

Star cards resetting

★★ Novice

Yes been happening for about 1 year now where star cards keep resetting when loading game it’s so annoying as always asks for user agreement. But I asked my brother and it doesn’t happen to him.

Message 7 of 11 (1,129 Views)

Community Manager

Can you reply back with the following information so we can get it passed along to the team to investigate:

• Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
  • Platform you play on (Xb1/PS4/PC)
  • Does it always ask you to accept the Terms of Use?
  • Is the Terms of Use Accepted under your in-game settings?
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 11 (1,080 Views)

Community Manager

@JohnD32xL 

Try clearing the local and cloud saved data on your Xbox One under My Games for SWBFII. That will delete your single player campaign progress though.

For those on PC, this could be an issue with the SWBFII folder. Check this post for instructions on how to fix this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-fix-Wrong-star-card-stuck-on-a-class-or-hero/m-p/7...

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 11 (1,034 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having the same issue however nothing had been working for me either. Any help please l? 

Message 10 of 11 (861 Views)