Star Wars battlefront 2 chat

by Lutzieboi19

Original Post

Star Wars battlefront 2 chat

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Being able to communicate with players (especially HvV and Showdown) to make the experience less frustrating
How accessible is the current experience? Annoying, but OK
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. For me personally, I would like to communicate with those on my team and even the opposing team. Not to trash talk or belittle, but to get a clear objective for what we want to do. A good bit of my frustration comes from not being able to tell my teammate what the game plan is, or not being able to talk to the opposing team to make the experience more enjoyable. Even if we don’t come to an understanding, at least there is some communication that took place. The game is fine, I have no problem with gameplay, and it is fun. I would just like to be able to communicate more. Also having a team chat function on Ewok hunt would also be great. Keep up the good work.
How is this making it more difficult? Not being able to chat.
How can we reproduce this experience? Make a chat function.

Read above. I can’t exactly express it in pictures lol

Message 1 of 2 (2,522 Views)

Re: Star Wars battlefront 2 chat

Community Manager
Hi @Lutzieboi19,

I'm spotting this a bit late but could I ask you to expand a bit more. For example, what exactly is difficult for you when it comes to communicating in-game? Where are the blockers? What would you hope to see in place instead and how do you feel quality of life changes could be incorporated?

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (2,151 Views)