★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? johnadude3
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Story Mode
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Was given the tutorial hint to double click the right analogue stick button to enable free cam.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In a story mode mission.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.06.21 09:36 PM
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can play with mild frustration
What happens when the bug occurs? In my control scheme, I have pitch and roll on my right analogue stick and throttle and yaw on my left analogue stick. When I double click the button on my right analogue stick to enable free-cam, It only partially functions. I am able to then use my right stick to pan and tilt my camera to look around my cockpit and out the windows, however when panning the camera left and right in free-cam I have noticed that the roll function is not disabled. I every time I look to the right in free-cam, my ship rolls right, and the same for the left. This issue does not occur when tilting the camera up and down in free-cam, as the pitch function is correctly disabled.
What do you expect to see? I would like to be able to pan and tilt my camera in free-cam without any of the primary functions of the right analogue stick enabled, as it becomes disorientating and makes it impossible to check my side and rear windows for enemies.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." Y-wing
What components were you using? Heavy cannon (3rd option) and all other default options.
Which customizations (if any) were you using? None

In my control scheme, I have pitch and roll on my right analogue stick and throttle and yaw on my left analogue stick. When I double click the button on my right analogue stick to enable free-cam, It only partially functions. I am able to then use my right stick to pan and tilt my camera to look around my cockpit and out the windows, however when panning the camera left and right in free-cam I have noticed that the roll function is not disabled. I every time I look to the right in free-cam, my ship rolls right, and the same for the left. This issue does not occur when tilting the camera up and down in free-cam, as the pitch function is correctly disabled.

Message 1 of 1 (364 Views)