Re: Star Wars Galaxy of heroes connection error

by scottbrow123

Original Post

Star Wars Galaxy of heroes connection error

★ Novice
Stuck with connection error for about 18 hours. Been on wifi and LTE with no luck. Phone is connected, can access the web. Tried a couple of fixes from old posts and nothing. On iPhone 6S. Anyone's help would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 4 (9,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well it's no help but maybe serves as a bit of consort that I'm too experiencing this problem :/

Let's hope that someone replies with help soon...

Message 2 of 4 (9,836 Views)

★ Novice
Delete app and reinstall fixed it.
Message 3 of 4 (9,829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been working on this problem for 15 hours now.  Try to log into Google Play account for SWGOH and all I get is: Failed to sign in.  Please check your network connection and try again.  I have done literally everything to fix this problem.  Changed the date/time, cleared caches and data, removed and reinstalled apps, and of course the good old, turn it off and let it sit for a few minutes.  Nothing has worked.  I even did a full factory reset.  Nothing.  I repeated this process on two tablets as well as a high-end Samsung smartphone.  Same results.  Then I moved over to my gaming PC, installed Bluestacks and tried it from there.  The computer is hard-wired to my router, so no wi-fi issues there, right?  Nothing.

I have made sure that the router ports are open directly to EA servers (they gave me the specific ports) as well to make sure there isn't a problem existing in my signal!  I have been on the phone with my ISP, with EA, and with Google today.  My ISP reports that everything is running smoothly and nothing is being filtered or blocked. Google went over all the same steps I had already taken to troubleshoot the problem, then proceeded to blame it on EA.  EA didn't do anything but blame it on my ISP.  I wish I could give you some answers, but I have tried literally everything that can be done and I still get the same stupid message over and over again.

Many people say "ah, it happens.  It clears up by itself in a day or two."

I don't have too many days left, people! Pancreatic cancer.  Do the math.  We could all use some real help here!!

Message 4 of 4 (9,814 Views)