Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes cant install

by nel7son

Original Post

Re: Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes cant install

Community Manager

@hasafras18 @rarewerewolf23 Hi,

We continue to test which devices support our game and will update the availability on the store if we are comfortable that it will work without any complications.

Unfortunately we do not give any notice ahead of time when we are going to look at your particular device.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 31 of 40 (2,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with the ASUS ZenPad 10

Message 32 of 40 (1,005 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah It is also giving me problems on my device too.

Samsung Galaxy Pad Elite Lite (Tab E LITE 7)

Message 33 of 40 (940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Grrrrr....lost my Galaxy Note Pro today... Please check for compatibility with LG G Pad 7.0. I already lost out on 8 months of play time due to overseas work and have had to buy a ton of crystals to catch up, and losing my daily login streak will just make me sad.

Thank you, and thank you again!

Message 34 of 40 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For some reason the recent update says my device isn't compatible. I have the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active. I've been playing for over a year and now for some reason my phone isn't compatible anymore.
Message 35 of 40 (780 Views)

Community Manager

@Fallout027 HI, perhaps there is a new or pending update for the phone causing the version check to fail. Can you try restarting your device then try again?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 36 of 40 (756 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA_David,

Hello, I got it resolved. Cleared my cache and reinstalled the game. All in working order now.
Message 37 of 40 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice
Fallout026 seems as though most of the Samsung s7 phones are having the same problem! I too get the same message....and there doesn't seem to be any clear instruction of how to rectify it!! 😑
Message 38 of 40 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive got a new huawei i can donload it but cant play because i aint got the google play services, cant you make a manual login for google play?

Message 39 of 40 (112 Views)

★★ Guide
@Eddyoid you can use facebook instead
Message 40 of 40 (102 Views)