Accepted Solution

Star Wars: Galaxy of Crashes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6 Plus
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug No need
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game on an iPhone 6 (I dare you)
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country

Dear CG!!

I am aware of the greed your company has, I doubt anyone would dispute that, however - could you FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SACRED look into this crash bug??!! Or at LEAST acknowledge its existence?!

Over the past 24 hours, the amount of crashes during TW battles has increased insanely... out of a total of nine battles yesterday, I experienced six crashes!! SIX!!!!! This issue is also very much alive in GA, with equal amounts of crashes each time... now, with GAC coming out tomorrow, how do you guys think this will go?? Do you even realize or care about how many players are affected by this??

And to make things even worse, the crashes that also happened during phase 4 of the hAAT raid, have now spread to phases 2 and 3... I just battled a raid and my game crashed 15 minutes into phase 2... after a restart, I entered phase 3 only to experience yet another crash... and when I restarted the game again-again... the raid was over... buh-bye decent rewards for the 78th time over the past 2-3 months

I know this post will get ZERO response from CG, as a response would be to admit there actually is an issue!

Message 1 of 2 (402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars: Galaxy of Crashes

[ Edited ]

@Darth_Intrepidus Hi, thanks for the report! There’s another thread already on this forum discussing frequent TW crashes. The studio is aware of the problem and is trying to make improvements.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Recurring-TW-Bug-causing-sporadic-crashes-5-22-19-5-26-19-amp-...
“We are already investigating the increased crash rate on older iOS devices (iPhone 6+ and older) and working on potential improvements.”

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)

All Replies

Re: Star Wars: Galaxy of Crashes

[ Edited ]

@Darth_Intrepidus Hi, thanks for the report! There’s another thread already on this forum discussing frequent TW crashes. The studio is aware of the problem and is trying to make improvements.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Recurring-TW-Bug-causing-sporadic-crashes-5-22-19-5-26-19-amp-...
“We are already investigating the increased crash rate on older iOS devices (iPhone 6+ and older) and working on potential improvements.”