Star Wars GOH Thrawn Event

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 11.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 242-946-594
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug More so the thrawn event last 7* is ridiculously hard and I’ve spent all my time since the last time he was available and for this not to happen again I will delete this game, I’ve spent so much time and money on it and I’m really disappointed and upset
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bring out an emergency update so thrawn event isn’t as hard as it is, my guild even agree it’s ridiculously hard compared to previous nodes and levels, the final 7* is impossible! Please guys please help me.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Uk

I’ve wrote above the issue, the idea of not getting thrawn again this time around will make me delete it honestly. Gutted
Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: Star Wars GOH Thrawn Event

★ Novice
My morale is broke after trying this all day. Ive been excitedly looking forward to finishing this even. My mods are a mess now as I've spent hours moving stuff around just to try to get somewhere. I'm tired. I'm sad. This hurts.
Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: Star Wars GOH Thrawn Event

★ Novice
Tell me about it Bro, tell me about it, they need to do an emergency update and dull it down because the last node is just too damn hard and considering I have been putting everything in this from the last event MONTHS ago I just feel as though it’s been wasted and I’m dejected... EA please sort it out I’m gonna commit suicide 😩😞
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)