Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition issues

by CreamLockedXD

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition issues

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Celebration Edition Issue
How accessible is the current experience? Annoying, but OK
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. So i have EA Access on the XBox Account The RookieYTHG and i installed Celebration edition 3 times because it wasn’t working
How is this making it more difficult? because i wanted to start playing
How can we reproduce this experience? Help me with this issue

This issue is annoying me badly

Message 1 of 11 (6,194 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition issues

★★★ Newbie

The same issue has happened to me I bought Battlefront 2 yesterday celebration edition but I never received the skins I only can play the game.I didn't receive any content that the celebration edition is supposed to give you. Is this a common error on Xbox this needs to be fixed.

Message 2 of 11 (5,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me, i bought the celebration edition on pc and it did not give me the skin and my curser wont even show up on the game

Message 3 of 11 (5,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Reclu3e Same, me and my friend both purchased the upgrade and they aren't responding to us!
Message 4 of 11 (5,382 Views)

★ Novice
@kenvj2 I've had the same issue, bought the celebration edition, BUT still have the base game... PS4 for me
Message 5 of 11 (5,347 Views)

★ Novice

EA isnt responding?

Message 6 of 11 (5,347 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this same issue. I sent a message to EA and they asked for the email that matches my account and said it was wrong? I gave them the current correct email being used for my Xbox username. I have gotten no response or fix to this as of this writing. 

Message 7 of 11 (4,892 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought the celebration edition when it came out and it worked fine until today (03/21/2020) when I was in a coop match playing as the rebels and I went to go play Luke and noticed that he wasn’t in his Yavin ceremony skin so I went to go apply it and it said it was locked along with the Hoth  Luke skin; after the match I went and checked my other skins and I had lost all of the ones I didn’t unlock until the celebration edition. I tried restarting and it didn’t work...I attached two pictures of proof that I do not have the skins that I payed for and that I have the celebration edition installed 

Message 8 of 11 (4,658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me. I have an Xbox one and bought the celebration edition, but as of today (March 21, 2020) all of the skins that I had became locked. I logged out, but that did not help. I then emailed them, but have not gotten a reply yet. Very frustrating.

Message 9 of 11 (4,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That exact same thing happened to me, I bought the bundle with the base game and the celebration edition around when it first came out and it was working perfectly fine with all the skins until today, 3/22/2020, and now it says I have to purchase them all with credits

Message 10 of 11 (4,611 Views)