Product: UFC 3
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? peachcrumbs
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Every time I play
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) every match
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Its not a bug per say, but something I hope changes. If I am fighting and the CPU continually tries to grab me, by me just getting out of the clinch takes away a ton of energy. Why? The CPU loses next to nothing if I pound the * out of them on the ground, but whenever I stand up I lose a block of damage. So by the end of a 3 round match even though I am not just flailing wildly I still have a huge Stamina disadvantage.The biggest reason is getting up from the ground and getting out of a clinch because they really aren't hitting me that much. Can this be changed?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? i get annoyed
What do you expect to see? modify the stamina system so it isn't so skewed

Its not a bug per say, but something I hope changes. If I am fighting and the CPU continually tries to grab me, by me just getting out of the clinch takes away a ton of energy. Why? The CPU loses next to nothing if I pound the * out of them on the ground, but whenever I stand up I lose a block of damage. So by the end of a 3 round match even though I am not just flailing wildly I still have a huge Stamina disadvantage.The biggest reason is getting up from the ground and getting out of a clinch because they really aren't hitting me that much. Can this be changed?

Message 1 of 3 (1,216 Views)

Re: Stamina issues

★★★★ Novice

i have this problem as well on normal mode and it's downright aggravating, they definitely need to fix this, it's one of the biggest disadvantages against the CPU in the game

Message 2 of 3 (1,067 Views)

Re: Stamina issues

★★ Novice

CPU stamina and making easy easy would be nice.

Message 3 of 3 (830 Views)