Re: Squad-up screen locks

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Squad-up screen locks

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Screen occasionally locks you out of play when loading during the Squad Up screen.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? indyj11
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 28/04/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:50 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's happened to me a couple of times but it seems random and only when the squad is full. Play Galactic Assault and wait for a full squad when Respawning. Try checking the scoreboard at the same time. That might help cause it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Squad-up screen freezes and you cannot spawn. The game continues in the background without you being able to join. All you see is the Squad-up screen but you can hear the gameplay in the background. All you can do is pause and check the scoreboard. You cannot back out by pressing 'B' and you can only get out of it by quiting the game (I have not waited to see if a new round unlocks you).
What do you expect to see? Normal respawn and gameplay.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number I don't know.

Screen occasionally locks you out of play when loading during the Squad Up screen.
Message 1 of 3 (282 Views)

I have experienced this issue as well this week. Some facts about what happens.

- GA Kashyyyk

- Died, pressed class, looked at scoreboard. 

- Players joined squad until there were 4, including an AAT.

- The sound of joining is clearly hearable but the game doesn't place us on the ground.

- We stick around and I cannot join the match.

- The sound of respawning is repeatedly hearable, but I cannot leave the screen. 

- I compared the names of the non-existing squad with the names on the score-board. Some of them left the game, 1 other person did actually respawn and played the game. He was able to die and respawn again, while we were in this fault state.

- I had to close the game by task manager, while no further options are given in the spawn screen to quit, return or respawn.

Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)

Here is a video on Reddit of the glitch described in this topic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/8fxahv/spawn_glitch_anyone_else_experiencing_t...

Please have a look at it, since it probably affects the spawning issue I have stated above this post.

Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)