Squad arena showing wrong datacron

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 13
OS Version 15.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 196788764
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My squad arena datacron is showing a lvl 7 for several days, I was at lvl 8 and now lvl 9. I don’t see a difference in gameplay but I wanted to know if it’s a visual bug or gameplay bug with gac restarting.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 196788764 Is my ally code look in game at my arena. And my https://swgoh.gg/p/196788764/ will show different.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

File is too large.

Message 1 of 4 (371 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Squad arena showing wrong datacron

★★★★★ Apprentice

Meathead posted on Discord that this is being looked into and should be fixed in a near future update.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @nina99vermelho 

Thanks for the report. I checked your account and cannot confirm any issues with the Datacron. From our end, we can confirm the level 9 Datacron equipped on your selected squad (currently JMK, GAS,GK,CAT and Ahsoka Tano). Can you check if your game is updated? Probably try some of the steps HERE.

Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

I had the same issue - I equipped a Lvl4 datacron did some battles and then later upgraded said datacron to Lvl6.

It still showing as Lvl4 if I looked at myself in the arena ranks tab.

I tried equipping a different one and then equipping the same Lvl6 one again before going into battle, it still stayed as Lvl4 in the ranks tab.

In the end I had to equip a different one, go into battle and the equip the original one again and battle again for it to change.

Here's the kicker: it wasn't just a visual bug, a shardmate confirmed it was still behaving as Lvl4 on defense; enough though it behaved as Lvl6 on offense.

Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Meathead posted on Discord that this is being looked into and should be fixed in a near future update.

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)