by zeratul021

Original Post

Squad Manager - drops member when forced character

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG TributeHD
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug If I load a squad into a battle which has required characters, it misses some of the characters out of my squad, and leaves me with some empty spots.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter an event which has a required character in one of the early positions (e.g. lead). For instance - in territory battles light side one of the missions which requires ROLO lead. Or, in the Masters Training event, tier 3 (where Yoda is required in the second spot). Touch "select squad" button. Pick a squad which has 5 characters, and has the required character in the required spot. (e.g. a squad Yoda second for masters training). The resulting squad will only have 4 charcters in it. In the case of the master's training - the 3rd character in the squad from squad manager has disappeared.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

The attached screen shots show the selection screen before I selected squad select.  Then the squad I selected (the one with Old Ben, Yoda, Hermit Yoda, General Kenobi, Ezra.

Then shows the result - Hermit Yoda disappeared from the squad, and there is an empty spot.

Same thing happened with light side territory battle - I was trying to load a squad with a ROLO lead, and the resulting squad only had 4 characters (I think it was the second character in my squad which vanished that time).

Screenshot_2018-12-24-10-56-06.png
Screenshot_2018-12-24-10-56-37.png
Screenshot_2018-12-24-10-56-13.png
Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Squad Manager - drops member when forced character

★★★★ Novice
I can confirm this.
Reproduced yesterday at DSTB P4 Power Generator combat mission.
Empire only squad required with General Veers as lead and Snowtrooper as trailing toon.
My squad template consists of General Veers, Colonel Starck, Death Trooper, Shoretrooper, Snowtrooper.
Upon selecting this squad, second character is always left out (tried multiple squad combinations).
Message 2 of 2 (39 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help