Squad Builder Challange lost players

by Rara0807

Original Post

Re: Squad Builder Challange lost players

★★★ Newbie

Thank you EA Mafia! Because of this stupid action, I've lost my only FUT team, with 10 rare players, with 84 quality/100 chemistry! I've been played FUT without buying coins or FIFA points, and I've been working a lot to create this team.... And just because of your "Squad Building Challenge" action, I've lost everything that I ever had. Now I have 36 players, 28 of those are bronze. Thank you a lot!!! Disappointed

Message 81 of 109 (3,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with this person, I had stopped playing Fifa because of school then I get time off so I play Fifa and I had a 50-70k team then I see the starter objectives I do them and get to the last one for the squad building and obviously I'm a kid so I'm not gonna read paragraphs of things so I skip it and lose 60k worth of players I had been playing it for hours and now I'm stuck with half my team left for some stupid untradable bronze pack.I want either 50k back or be able to get my players back.

Kind regards.

Message 82 of 109 (3,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Spent hundreds building ultimate team up that is just a rip off then to loose ur players why would I put aguero in squad build noting I’d loose him no it’s a joke

Message 83 of 109 (3,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost pele Isco Messi Ronaldo beacause of this stupid showdown I only have 28 players left and you know what they are,ALL BRONZE THANKS  A LOT STUPID EA I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Message 84 of 109 (3,696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Me to I lost my whole team of gold players because of this issue I can’t express how upset I am and if I could get my players back that would be really cool of you
Message 85 of 109 (3,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn’t realize I would lose them forever I lost
Thiago Silva
Coutinho
David Luiz
Rafinha
Mane
Gabriel Jesus I need them back I’ve spent so much on fifa points
Message 86 of 109 (3,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
If i have 2 squads created, would i loose both if i start the squad builder ?
Message 87 of 109 (3,198 Views)

★ Novice
I agree, totally stupid concept
Message 88 of 109 (2,689 Views)

★ Novice

None of us thought we'd lose our players, EA is very rude about answering any questions due to this, nobody would trade players they've worked hard for and in some cases spent money on for a bronze pack of who knows

Message 89 of 109 (2,688 Views)

★ Novice

It's funny, EA states it says " you will lose your player" yet THOUSANDS of people have lost players(money). It doesn't make any sense unless they want you to spend money to get your players back. This game has gotten ridiculous, but I love it, I'm a sucker for punishment

Message 90 of 109 (2,679 Views)