Squad Builder Challange lost players

by Rara0807

Original Post

Re: Squad Builder Challange lost players

★★★ Newbie

This is total *, its just EA thing to get more money, you lose your good players for what, bronze pack, then u buy fifa points so you can get good team again. This is my LAST TIME when i buy something from ea sports. 

What i lost: 

Hazard

Carzola 

Ramos+ much more.. 

Fu. EA! 

Message 31 of 109 (3,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It was so annoying I lost 4 informs worth about 200k all together I NEED THEM BACK
Message 32 of 109 (3,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It did not say that at the end it just did it I NEED MY 4 informs back WORTH 200k
Message 33 of 109 (3,860 Views)

★★ Novice
It couldn't be clearer, you lose these players you are all the dumb ones. Read all notices before pressing anything. Idiots !!!
Message 34 of 109 (3,853 Views)

★★ Novice
Just sat here with beer and crisps, laughing so hard at you all. It makes me so happy reading this. Ha ha ha. Seriously, I'm choking on crisps.
Message 35 of 109 (3,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In the squad building challenge there should at least be an indicator or something defined on the card to nominate which players are currently also in an active squad.

Or you could have it locked so you cannot trade players in the squad building challenge unless they are removed from any of your squads.

If they are unallocated and are just sitting in your club then it would be fine.

Message 36 of 109 (3,829 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Last night after a few hours of fifa. I decided to explore the new feature. After years of playing fifa i decided to skip the usual menus that pop up reminding me how to play a game i thought i knew.

Alas how wrong i was. After spending hours and hours on this game an trying to get the team i want three clicks in and i have lost the lot. All i hear is you should of read the fine print. It says you will lose the players. Well guess what, i made a mistake. Now after years of buying this game and fifa points i am done. If this issue isnt resolved i wont be buying fifa anymore. After leaving pes many years ago. Maybe time to go back. 0 customer service skills from ea. Very disappointing.

Message 37 of 109 (3,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Omg I've just lost at least 600k worth of players through this are you kidding me! I lost neymar, modric, Sergio Ramos, Jordon alba, Toni Kroos and iniesta is there anyway I can get them back?
Message 38 of 109 (3,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It doesn't state that the players will be deleted
Message 39 of 109 (3,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

It is stated several times that the players are permanently removed. It does so every single time on the Confirmation box.

There is also a pop-up where you must accept that you understand that the players will be permanently removed from your Club. You have to either accept this every time or state that you understand this and ask not to be told again.

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 40 of 109 (3,776 Views)