by srolus

Original Post

Re: Squad Builder Challange lost players

★★★ Newbie
I didn’t realise this and lost 3 90 rated players and a 1m worth team
Message 91 of 109 (2,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am really not happy with fifa 18 squad building challenge as I have lost most of my good players with the challenge not being clear enough or I would never have submitted to this and I think it would only be fair to be generously compensated for being upset with these actions,months and months of building a team to just be scrapped in seconds

Message 92 of 109 (2,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So are you telling me there’s no way I can retrieve them ? OMG my squad was quiet special 😞.
And all I got in return was Adam Lalana (85) I lost
Rashford
Berahino
Musonda
Hart
Cahil
Etc
Message 93 of 109 (2,876 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was doing sbc and i lost all my cards aand i dont know why. My team was like 200k and now probability 100 coins.

Message 94 of 109 (2,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just lost 600k worth of players with this * *. EA* you *

I could not believe that there would be such a * stupid "feature" that would accept 300k Aguero for a Bronze package. You * * * * *

Message 95 of 109 (2,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all my best players i used for a squad challenge, which supposed to be fun making as a puzzle.

It didnt warn me i loose the players, only a message about submitting my squad, which for me is a conformation about i set it up right.

Submitting a squad is not loosing them for me.

Really why would i need to make a very hard squad to get and retrieve a crap item??? 

I am not amused EA.

Its not clear at all!!

Message 96 of 109 (2,562 Views)

★★★ Novice
Try losing Messi Suarez griezman
Message 97 of 109 (2,514 Views)

★★★ Novice
And then been told to more or less * off with yourself by someone on the phone. My neighbours kid came in and done it on purpose so now my son has lost, Messi Suarez Ramos griezman to name but a few. Ea clearly don’t give a * about it’s customers and shows no loyalty to them. It’s a disgrace
Message 98 of 109 (2,513 Views)

★★ Novice
Im not playing fifa anymore y’all be robbing ppl
Message 99 of 109 (2,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is horrible!!!!!!! Deleting fifa 20 and really never ever buying it again lost everything you * about the reading you can * no game let's you lose everything we thought it's only a challenge!!!!!!!!! Lost everything I hate you guys so much!!!!!!

Message 100 of 109 (1,884 Views)