Squad Battles match freeze at half time

by alexigba

Original Post

Re: Squad Battles match freeze at half time

★ Apprentice

same * here and I just re installed 18. I will need to delete the game and never buy another EA product because this is a returning bug.

Message 41 of 46 (1,366 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah happened to me 4-5 times this week and i cant get into top 100 because of this issue, i reported the bug and i got no answers back Standard smile this annoys me so much guys, i mean the support should have fixed this issue already or at least they can gove us the match back so we can play it again and not get a undeserved lost. I dont know why ea doesnt have fixed this issue already or the support doesnt take this matter searuisly.

Message 42 of 46 (1,201 Views)

★ Novice

same thing here, what a drag...

Message 43 of 46 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

pretty scummy of ea to ignore this for 8 months...not that they care but im done buying fifa on ANY platform, not because of the bugs, but the overall horrible business practice from EA, just shameful, they make MILLLLLLIONS on microtransactions from this game and don't even bother to help customers having issues for the entirety of the game's life cycle.

Message 44 of 46 (1,062 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
i have an update of 447mo but i dont know if its resolve the problem. I dont see any mention of this bug on the patch note Frown
Message 45 of 46 (1,025 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing here, occurs quite often. Everything you mentioned. Actually today I had this happen not during half time but during a throw in. Highly annoying, since it requires a forced reboot of the game. 

Message 46 of 46 (953 Views)