Squad Arena Battle freezes Against GL Kylo Ren

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Gameplay
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 492-521-984
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I often have problems with both Galactic Legends Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. after they activate their Ultimate ability, the next time either is going to take a turn, if thrawn is going right after them, the battle freezes but the game does not crash and i can view unit details, select auto options, speed, pause and do anything, but the battle will still be frozen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? defeat all enemy squad but the galactic Legend, and make thrawn be suppossed to take a turn right after the legend is taking its own turn(after activating their ultimate ability in their previous turn)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

I often have problems with both Galactic Legends Rey and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. after they activate their Ultimate ability, the next time either is going to take a turn, if thrawn is going right after them, the battle freezes but the game does not crash and i can view unit details, select auto options, speed, pause and do anything, but the battle will still be frozen

This happens to me always against Galactic legend Kylo, because its squad is the one i have to defeat all other units before the legend. if there is a tank, often malak or kylo ren unmasked, the bug will not trigger

In the file attached, neither Supreme Leader kylo ren nor Grand admiral thrawn would take a turn, time keeps runing, i can change speed, buffs displayed, enter chat, etc., but no unit would take a turn. this affects me almost daily in my squad arena battles.

GL Kylo bug.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Re: Squad Arena Battle freezes Against GL Kylo Ren

EA Live QV Team

Hi @memmycrdl and thanks for reporting this.

We have attempted to reproduce this and have not been able to. Do you have a video of the freeze happening?

Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)