by abc1929048758

Original Post

Sprinting Broken - PS4

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? LV_SCUBADIVER
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. LV_LOCAL, LV_Stealth, LV_Blizzard
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any part
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to Sprint
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 200+ season 4 matches
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every game since Season 4 Rolled Out
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Back in Season 3 I was having the Sprint/Revive stoppage issues, that was fixed with the patch. Now Season 4 has rolled out and it seems that they unfixed the Sprint issue. My character will randomly stop running at random times. My fingers are killing my from mashing the Left stick to try to sprint for more than a few seconds. I've tried switching to auto sprint and double click sprint as well, but it seems like there's no options left for me to be able to sprint properly. In a game where movement can keep you alive in gun fights or avoiding the ring, I'm a sitting duck every game.
What should be happening instead? Continuously sprint
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please help! It's infuriating when I'm running and I fall 200 yards behind my teammates because I can't sprint. I also purchased a new controller towards the end of Season 3 that was working fine.

Don't have any videos currently.

Message 1 of 2 (399 Views)

Re: Sprinting Broken - PS4

★ Guide
@abc1929048758 this is on your end friend, try fixing the sticks there are a lot of videos on you tube how to do it or buy a new controller. I had the same problem, sometimes all you have to do is clean them from the inside or replace the small parts in it. Good luck
Message 2 of 2 (318 Views)