Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD R9 380x
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All servers / All modes
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.07.19 09:00
Summarize your bug When aiming down sights (bound to Right Mouse Button) and trying to spot an enemy / place a beacon using the "Q" key I'm taken out of ADS mode. I have ADS configured with hold instead of toggle.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Bind ADS to RMB - Configure ADS as a Hold, not Toggle - Try to place a beacon / spot enemy using Q key
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm taken out of ADS mode
What should be happening instead? I should remain in ADS mode

When aiming down sights (bound to Right Mouse Button) and trying to spot an enemy / place a beacon using the "Q" key I'm taken out of ADS mode. I have ADS configured with hold instead of toggle.

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)

Re: Spotting Enemies Takes Me Out of ADS

Community Manager

@Critstopher 

Does this still happen if you reset your keybindings back to default and right-click on the game in Origin to select repair?

Does it happen if you have all overlays disabled like Discord and Origin In-Game?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (220 Views)

Re: Spotting Enemies Takes Me Out of ADS

★★ Guide

I haven't tried that, only because it's a pain the rear to reset all my keybinds - and this issue only surfaced fairly recently (past few BF:V updates maybe)

I've only recently disabled Origin overlays (to fix a problem with BF:V crashing to desktop with no event log errors) to see if that might help.

The issue happens with or without Discord running.  No other overlays configured.

Message 3 of 3 (212 Views)