Re: Sponsor requirements not updating

by omgfdsw23455t

Original Post

Sponsor requirements not updating

★ Novice

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I have a strange problem that was supposedly fixed with latest update. When choosing Equita Oil as a sponsor, the counter for "miles driven in GT cars" does not work. It stays at zero. I have completed the requirements for all other sponsors. I have also completed 2 of the 3 requirements for Equita oil, but "miles driven" stays at 0/52 no matter what I do. I tried GT cars in Rookie, Semi-pro and Pro career mode but it doesn't register. Race creator doesn't work either. I deleted and reinstalled the game, but the problem persists. Also, I don't know if that matters but I only play the game in offline mode.
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose Equita oil as sponsor, choose a vehicle that falls into the "GT" category and try to complete the requirement.
What happens when the bug occurs? The counter stays at 0/52 miles driven
What do you expect to see? Hopefully this bug is fixed at some point...

I have a strange problem that was supposedly fixed with latest update. When choosing Equita Oil as a sponsor, the counter for "miles driven in GT cars" does not work. It stays at zero. I have completed the requirements for all other sponsors. I have also completed 2 of the 3 requirements for Equita oil, but "miles driven" stays at 0/52 no matter what I do. I tried GT cars in Rookie, Semi-pro and Pro career mode but it doesn't register. Race creator doesn't work either. I deleted and reinstalled the game, but the problem persists.

Message 1 of 6 (3,112 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

It happens to me aswell, it is extremely frustrating.

I don't think that they'll fix it soon, but we can hope for something in the near future.

UPDATE: So far, no help at all, i have sacrificed a nearly 100% save for the sake of trying to fix this issue, but to no avail.

This issue is just ridiculous, for the last 2 updates, every fix came with 2 issues.

Message 2 of 6 (2,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same is happening to me.

I started the game again on another profile with a new game save and the problem was the same.

credit for slingshot overtakes but no credit for GT miles.

Im not planning on deleting my game save on my main account as i dont think it will help. I assume it needs patched

Message 3 of 6 (2,898 Views)

★★ Novice

Today is February 19, 2023. The Equita Oil.problem is still not fixed. Will not register miles driven in GT  cars. EA sucks and they'll never fix it. 

Message 4 of 6 (2,514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue equita gt miles objective not tracking stuck at 0

Message 5 of 6 (2,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

News???? 

Message 6 of 6 (1,744 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help