by DarthRuiz30

Original Post

Spirit of Vengeance stuck

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Platform:Steam-PC
What is your Star Wars: The Old Republic Display Name? (optional) Cieilar
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? NVIDIA GTX 1050
What time did this happen? Please include the timezone. 3:00 pm PST, happens every single time
What class were you playing? Sith Assassin / Jedi Shadow
What role were you playing? Damage
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't start the Spirit of Vengeance FP
What do you expect to see? Continue the Spirit of Vengeance FP where I left it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Die to the Sniper in the Ash'ad ship. This would respawn you on the Clan Varad ship without option to progress. I returned to Odessen to re-enter the FP, but I couldn't

This is a new bug that I haven't seen. I can't re-enter the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint

I was on the Ash'ad ship when one of the snipers in the hallway killed me, I had to respawn to the "Start of the Area", this sent me back to the Clan Varad ship. Thinking that I could return back to the Ash'ad ship I continued to the escape pods to progress to the next ship, but I couldn't select anything which left me without choice to leave the Flashpoint and re-enter the Flashpoint through the mission portal on Odessen. When I try to enter to the FP, it starts loading up (the music change), but it immediately returns me to Odessen without the option to return back to the mission.

It took me a while to progress and now the only option is to Reset the mission, which is something I would prefer to avoid. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks

There's not many screenshot I could provide since most of it its just the loading screen for both Odessen and the Flashpoint.

Message 1 of 1 (438 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help