Spirit of Vengeance (Flashpoint) Heta Kol Problem !

by Kokomo1958

Original Post

Re: Spirit of Vengeance (Flashpoint) Heta Kol Problem !

@Kokomo1958 

thanks for supplying the ticket number will pass this back for review

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 11 of 16 (942 Views)

★ Apprentice
@proxos666 I installed the new update of the game and played it. But nothing has changed ! Heta Kol is not defeated ! I'm really going crazy Frown I wrote the following message to the SWTOR team :
Message 12 of 16 (851 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dear SWTOR TEAM !

We have been writing with you for 5 months on the following topic. But you still haven't found a solution. You said wait for the new update of the game. We waited. We installed the new update, we played. But unfortunately there is no solution again ! There are hundreds of gamer like me. You can read the forums. We are very sad and angry. We spend hours but nothing progress ! Be aware that we, Standart players, are about to leave the Game ! Story mode shouldn't be that hard ! (There is already Veteran and Master mod ?) We write below for the last time, please forward to the game development team:

WE CANNOT BE DEFEATING HETA KOL !

SOLUTION OFFERS :

1. Remove this Flaspoint from being mandatory. We shouldn't need to play this Flashpoint to continue the story.

2. If it will be mandatory:

2.1 Reduce the power of HETA KOL.
2.2 Remove HETA KOL's Second Attack team.
2.3 Reduce the duration of the game. 2 hours is really too much!
2.4 When we stay at a stage in Flaspoints, we have to play it from the beginning.
You should be given the opportunity to continue the game where we left off.

Pleas help us anymore !

Thanks.

Message 13 of 16 (849 Views)

★ Apprentice

If the devs have no intention of toning down the trash and fixing the companion AI in this flashpoint, I hope they will consider giving us an opportunity to skip, just as we have been able to skip other content. Otherwise some players are going to be unable to advance their story. 

I have been able to complete SOV several times so this isn't a L2P or 'gear up'  issue for me, but the flashpoint is physically painful to play due to the length and the constant combat with the silver trash mobs. It's so unpleasant that I'd really opt to sacrifice the entire Mandalorian storyline or pay credits to skip this if it meant I could advance my characters' stories without sitting through it again. 

Message 14 of 16 (756 Views)

★ Apprentice

Finally, I was able to defeat the Heta Kol ! Thanks to the videos and tactics I watched on the Internet ! Below I write how you can defeat the boss. It is the definitive solution. I beat it with 3 different characters. My item rating is just 278 !

Message 15 of 16 (731 Views)

★ Apprentice

" Pull Aggro means when you do too much damage to something it will start attacking you instead of your companion for example. I said pull Aggro so that they don’t kill your companion because the first thing they attack is the companion but when you use heroic moment as I suggested you will make them attack you instead (that’s pull Aggro) and so your companion won’t die. When the second wave comes you press heroic moment on the spot and attack them on the spot so they don’t kill your companion, and watch your health and run to the Kolto tanks when you get low. That’s what I did and it has worked for me a couple of times, I know it’s a hard FP, believe me I hate it too, but it’s not impossible and I wish you the best of luck and I’m sure you can make it Standard smile "

Message 16 of 16 (5,192 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help