Spirit of Vengeance (Flashpoint) Heta Kol Problem !

by Kokomo1958

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spirit of Vengeance (Flashpoint) Heta Kol Problem !

★ Apprentice

In Spirit of Vengeance (6.2 Flashpoint), I cannot defeat the last Boss Heta Kol. An extremely powerful enemy. How many times I tried it, it didn't work, I'm always dying. This Boss is very powerful !

I can't cancel the mission either. So I have to defeat this enemy to continue the game. Can you help me ?

How am I going to beat it ? What are the tactics ? My Companion is very weak, He dies immediately When Heta Kol's second wave assistants arrive, I am directly dying, too. I tried it in 3 different characters, I was always defeated

I read the forums, most players complain about this last Boss. A player with normal powers has no chance of defeating this enemy.

In previous Flashpoints, They were giving a warrior droid to help us. I wrote to the SWTOR call center, again I asked, they would pass it on to the development teams.

My Characters' powers : Level 75 - Item Rating 274. I wonder if these features are too insufficient for this Boss ?

Thanks !

Message 1 of 16 (5,614 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spirit of Vengeance (Flashpoint) Heta Kol Problem !

★ Apprentice

" Pull Aggro means when you do too much damage to something it will start attacking you instead of your companion for example. I said pull Aggro so that they don’t kill your companion because the first thing they attack is the companion but when you use heroic moment as I suggested you will make them attack you instead (that’s pull Aggro) and so your companion won’t die. When the second wave comes you press heroic moment on the spot and attack them on the spot so they don’t kill your companion, and watch your health and run to the Kolto tanks when you get low. That’s what I did and it has worked for me a couple of times, I know it’s a hard FP, believe me I hate it too, but it’s not impossible and I wish you the best of luck and I’m sure you can make it Standard smile "

View in thread

Message 16 of 16 (5,191 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Kokomo1958 

What influence level is your companion at?  May need to increase it through companion gifts if it's too low.  Also set your companion to heal you which will help so you can focus on the boss while you get healed.  If your doing story mode, you can try to switch to veteran mode and be in a group or try to setup a group of a tank, two dps and a healer.  That may be an option.

Other then that they would have to tune the flashpoint so it's not so difficult.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 16 (5,536 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Belgorad My companion influence level is 1 because He is a new companion, as for everyone. You can't change him because he is mandatory companion. I set him to heal. Flashpoint must be solo. You can't group ! You can't play it in Veteran mode !
Message 3 of 16 (5,515 Views)

Hero

@Kokomo1958 

It may require tuning to be able to resolve it sounds like I found multiple threads on the forums here with others having issues as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 16 (5,513 Views)

★ Novice

Hi I was just wondering if you had had any luck with this issue yet as I am in the same position as you. It is so frustrating!!

Message 5 of 16 (5,420 Views)

★ Apprentice
@kirstyrogers2307 I still haven't found a solution, unfortunately. But I found the problem ! Last Update 6.2a is buggy ! I wrote the following text to the call center. I am waiting answer !
Message 6 of 16 (5,409 Views)

★ Apprentice

We have been in correspondence with you for a long time on the following subject. Still no solution found.
Today I read your last Game update 6.2a in detail again. And I have detected some errors !
Your last game update 6.2a is wrong. I give an example ;

In your game update 6.2a says: "Rass Ordo's companion influence level has been increased from 1 to 25 in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint."

But I checked today, My Rass Ordo's influence is still 1 !

So we can't beat Heta Kol as normal players for days because your last update 6.2a was wrong !

Please fix these errors by releasing an urgent game update.

Thanks.

Message 7 of 16 (5,411 Views)

@Kokomo1958 

send an email into support@swtor.com in regards to the characters companion , they can adjust influence to 25 for you

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 8 of 16 (5,371 Views)

★ Novice

I spent loads of credits buying rank 5 companion gifts and managed to level up to level 25 with him but still can’t beat the final boss. I manage to get her down to 30-40% health and then her 2nd wave of extras come and my companion’s health plummets so damn quickly...killing him and then me no matter what I try to do. 
I spent so many credits thinking if I can just get him to level 25 I’d be able to do the damn flashpoint!

No such luck 😡

Message 9 of 16 (5,334 Views)

★ Apprentice
@proxos666 I sent an e-mail and their answer : "We’ve responded to your original query on the matter in [ticket number:38323130 ] where we have mentioned that Rass Ordo's influence level is a known issue and we are working on it. I will request you to wait till the issue is fixed. We are unable to tell you how long it will take to get the issue resolved because this is something that is not handled by customer support."
Message 10 of 16 (5,298 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help