Speed 3 Gets Stuck - Then resets

by EmiMarie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Speed 3 Gets Stuck - Then resets

★★ Novice

Not all the time, but sometimes when I have clicked speed 3, but then click speed 1 (want to slow down time) it stays stuck on speed 3 for about 6 sim hours, then resets back to when I initially clicked speed 1. 

Example: 

On speed 3 

At 1:15PM click speed 1. 

Stays at speed 3 until 6:55PM 

Resets back to 1:15PM at speed 1. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Speed 3 Gets Stuck - Then resets

Hero

@EmiMarie @Serendae 

Could everyone that has this issue continue here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/BUG-Time-freezing/td-p/3806607

Maybe if all chipped in we can find some common ground to see if we find a solution

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (2,228 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Do you get an actuall message saying it's stuck ?

Did you use the keyboard keys or by clicking on the buttons on the screen ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem with a new sim I made after about 2 days of relatively trouble-free gaming on the 1st household I made. Only difference is that my sim will be frozen while this is happening up until the time reverts back, and that it also started happening during all speeds (even normal). This also seems to make the game crash kinda frequently.

I use the mouse button since keys haven't worked for me until the latest patch.

I'm using win xp pro 32bit with 2gb of memory (I know, I know - I'll be upgrading in a few months), intel core 2 duo e8400 and an ati R7 250 (13.9 drivers).

Message 3 of 7 (2,142 Views)

Hero

This could be computer related

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,139 Views)

★ Guide
I am having exactly the same problem as you. I press esc and it usually will pause eventually and then go back to speed 1 but it is extremely annoying. I tried travelling while in the stuck state and I just got a continuous load screen so I had to close with task manager. i have a very good computer and no mods or cc so I don't think it is computer related. It started happening with my first household and usually just on startup where I was unable to click on anything and had to go to main menu and then back in to save and it would be ok. But it now happens more frequently with another family (son and wife of 1st family) but in same save.
Message 5 of 7 (2,113 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I got this too and im 100% its no computer error its a game error Standard smile
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/BUG-Time-freezing/td-p/3806607

Message 6 of 7 (2,101 Views)

Hero

@EmiMarie @Serendae 

Could everyone that has this issue continue here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/BUG-Time-freezing/td-p/3806607

Maybe if all chipped in we can find some common ground to see if we find a solution

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (2,229 Views)