AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? ????
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 9 november 2018 - 21 august 2019
Summarize your bug Black screen when Aiming with rifle scopes, tank scopes, stationary scopes. scopes. Not being able to spawn into planes/tanks when they are aviable. Finally spawn into plane/tank but camera stuck on the ground somewhere else on map.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the game, play one round of any gamemode.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game experience *poof* gone. Enjoyment 0. Makes me wanna throw game away.
What should be happening instead? plane should spawn, scope should not be black, camera should not be on ground in random spot.

These bugs have been here since the start of the game.

So this happens ALOT. See one tank/plane aviable to spawn, but nothing happens when you try to spawn it. usually when its taken by someone else it flashes red and tells you, but not with this bug.

The other bug with the screen going black when aiming with scopes/tank/cannon sights happens at least 30% of the time when trying to aim.

Message 1 of 7 (645 Views)

Re: Spawning and aiming bugs.

Community Manager

Hey, @NotCreative1 

What exactly do you mean by the planes not spawning? Does it show them available but when you click on it nothing happens?

There's a new Nvidia driver out as it looks like your current one is from May. Can you download that to see if it gets rid of the black screen when you're scoping? Outdated drivers could cause graphical issues. If you're still getting it let us know which weapons it is so we can get it tracked down as a bug. 

Nvidia Drivers

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (621 Views)

Hero
@NotCreative1 Not sure about PC but when this spawn issue happens to me on the Xbox I quickly move the cursor off and back again. Normally that then let's me spawn. Sometimes refreshing the map by selecting the customise option helps too (you should see the map zoom about a bit when you go back to the redeploy screen).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 7 (611 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Blueberry ! 

I updated the drivers but the scope bug is still present. i get the blackscreen with all rifles with a 3x or 6x scope on it and when scoping on the tanks.

And for the spawning: when i am at the spawnscreen and see a plane or tank thats aviable to be spawned in, it just wont let me spawn. Its not taken and is clearly there to be spawned it, but when i press Deploy or hit space, nothing happens or sometimes i "spawn" but the camera is stuck somewhere else on the map. 

Message 4 of 7 (603 Views)

★★ Novice
@ElliotLH Yea i have tried this, sadly it dosent work for this bug. :c
Message 5 of 7 (602 Views)

Hero
@NotCreative1 Oh that's a real pity as it works for me 9 times out of 10. Sorry I couldn't help and good luck

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 7 (590 Views)

Community Manager

@NotCreative1 

Have you tried rolling back your GPU driver, right-clicking on the game in Origin to repair, or reinstalled the game? I can see how a black screen for specific weapons can show up as a bug if it's consistent across all players or every so often, but if it's happening across weapons and vehicles AND all the time it seems more likely related to corrupted drivers or files.

I know it's not ideal, but a reinstall could be the simple fix to this. If you're using overlays while playing, try disabling those to see if you can pinpoint it to that.

The more information we have around this the more we can rule out hardware or software conflicting with the game. Thanks for working with me on it. 

This could also help with the spawning of vehicles. It may be connectivity related where two players are both trying to click it at the same time and there's a slight server delay. Does rebooting the network help out at all?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (569 Views)