Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nVidia RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? every
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.2020.
Summarize your bug In bf1 i can customise plane even if spawn point has 0 availabile airplan/tank. This choice is important when the battlefield situation changes. Can you, as in bf1, at this point for aircraft and tank make it possible to select aircraft / tank, even 0 plan / tank is possible?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In multiplayer, try selecting a type of aircraft or tank at the spawn point - this is not possible when no aircraft or tank is 0 available. And it is not possible to customase airplane/tank.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot choose the type or customize the aircraft / tank when is 0 airplanes/tank available.
What should be happening instead? In spawn point, choose the type or customize the aircraft / tank when is 0 airplanes/tank available.

Can you, as in bf1, at spawn point for aircraft and tank, make it possible to select aircraft/tank, even 0 airplan/tank is possible?

Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Re: Spawn point for vehicle - plane and tank when 0 available - customise

★★★ Expert
@Tiger_273 Yes, I think this is by design, although it would be nice to customize the plane before it comes available like it was in BF1
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: Spawn point for vehicle - plane and tank when 0 available - customise

Hero
@flyinghorse101 It sure is by design rather than a bug. BF1 was the same originally and the ability to pre-select was added later. While I honestly hope they can add it to BFV too, as it's very helpful, I'm not sure that they will.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)