Re: Spawn Options appear on HUD

by Centennialpigon

Original Post

Spawn Options appear on HUD

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Sometimes When I spawn in the option for selecting a spawn point remains on my HUD. The past two times this happened, it would "respawn" my character to which ever spawn point was selected whenever I hit A to jump (i.e. if it was on default it would respawn me to the factions default spawn point.) without killing me. In a game of strike on Kamino, I was spawned to an ally in my squad (with the obj) to the delivery point and was able to deliver the obj without a problem. This has happened to me in several game modes namely galactic assault and strike.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Eorl Redbeard
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/12/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Check around 04:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
In what game mode did the bug occur? Strike
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not entirely sure how this bug occurs. So far it has only occured when I'm in third person (may no be restricted to third person however.)
What happens when the bug occurs? I see the spawn point options on my HUD.
What do you expect to see? Just the HUD without the spawn point options
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Here is a picture of the problem. I also have a video of the bug in action if you need it.

Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

Re: Spawn Options appear on HUD

★ Guide

Me too. Sure is an easy way to get out of a sticky situation though.  It would go away after i got killed and respawned.

Message 2 of 2 (317 Views)