[OPEN] Spark'd Upload: Unable to remove a household from the Gallery

by milutinmujovic

Original Post

Re: Unable to remove a household from the Gallery

Hero
@milutinmujovic I don't think there's a way atm.

Does sound like there's a bug here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 34 (1,244 Views)

Cannot Remove a Contest Lot from Gallery

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Too numerous to mention
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to remove a lot from the gallery that was entered into a gallery contest
What happens when the bug occurs? I have no option to remove a lot I uploaded to a contest in the Sims 4 Gallery
What do you expect to see? An option to remove the lot from the Gallery
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I am unhappy with a creation I uploaded to a contest in the Sims 4 Gallery.  I would like to remove it from the gallery as a room became buggy after a patch was made to the game, but there is no option to do so for this particular lot.  It has a blue bar that contains my user name (see screen shot).

I could find no other way to contact customer support for this issue.  Thanks for your help if you can remove this particular lot for me from the gallery, as I do not have the option to do so:  "Brady Bunch Retro Refined"  by Nuke615

Message 12 of 34 (1,225 Views)

Re: Spark'd Upload: Unable to remove a household from the Gallery

★★ Novice

Me too! I have been wanting to delete all of my challenge submissions because it’s when I first started using the gallery and they are all horrendous and like you said there is no option to delete the submission! We need that option we’re trying to clean up our catalogs!

Message 13 of 34 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its been months since I had this issue, I tried and searched everything. Some of my Sims are just too ugly and I really need to delete them.

When is it going to be fixed?

Message 14 of 34 (1,127 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Arctods Apparently, never.
Message 15 of 34 (1,118 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too. Sometimes I don't understand those programmers that they won't. Now many people have everything on the profile unnecessarily twice. I really wish they would fix the mistake.

Message 16 of 34 (1,074 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@elisnmiami The thing that annoys me is that they won't even acknowledge it. It would be a simple fix for them...
Message 17 of 34 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is annoying, I have uploads on my account from when it got hacked before I set up 2-step and I can't remove them. It is extremely irritating to have other people's creations on my account that I can't take down. Plus they changed my name and I changed it back but it still shows as the hacked name on the gallery. I wish there was a way to fix this.

Message 18 of 34 (963 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Spark'd Upload: Unable to remove a household from the Gallery

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

People, upon years of searching, messaging Gurus, chatting with customer support, I have finally found a way by myself to remove this Spark'd plague from my gallery.

1. Go to https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery

2. Log in with your gallery account.

3. Search for your account by clicking on the "Browse" tab, selecting EA ID in the menu, and typing your EA ID.

4. Find the content in your gallery you want to be removed.

5. Press the flag icon, choose the "Harassment" category, and type anything.

After that, your item will be finally removed. 

For those who still have them when they login into their game, just remove them from favorites/delete them the regular way. 

You are welcome! 

Message 19 of 34 (4,269 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Spark'd Upload: Unable to remove a household from the Gallery

[ Edited ]
Hero

@milutinmujovic The file you report get automatically hidden if you have the option turn on to hide reported items. For people that don't have the option on, it will still be visible unless EA actually removes the item.

I just checked your gallery and for me, your spark upload is still there (I have the option turned off) 

Bild_2022-03-05_230315.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 34 (846 Views)