[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? its bound to account
OS Version android 9 pie
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 551-776-399
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hello there! Im having a weird bug on my swgoh account. Im getting spammed with friend ivnvites. Everytime i log into the game there is a lot of friend invites from people that cant even add me. They are not in my arena/fleet shard, they are not in my guild, they just add me out of nowhere. I have this issue since i started playing on this account (i have 2 other accounts that are not being spammed) and as i was lvling up, accounts that were adding me also had the same lvl as mine. Now that im at lvl 85 i only get invites from 85 lvls, but still just like i mentioned i have no clue for what reason and how they add me in such massive amounts. I get like 300-400 invites a day? Its annoying to scroll through all of these to recive my arena rewards etc. and there is no way to stop these. im writing about this right now because i just got really tired of it. Is there any way you guys can help me? Like stop these invites, or change my ally code, shfit all shards, currency etc i got to a different account? There is just nothing i can do personally to stop it. Also my ally code and email were never leaked anywhere, thats another reason im curious how is this happening. Im hoping that you can help me. Best regards! - - - - - there is a screen shoot to prove that im getting these all over again, even after 2 hours of cleaning these i got another 100+ invites
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country poland

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nlYd9c0.jpg[/img]

Message 1 of 11 (626 Views)

Re: Spam of invites

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Eysheld and thank you for the report.

Unfortunately, there is currently no option to block ally requests from other players. We are not sure as to why you are receiving that many each day because usually those are being sent out after a squad arena battle and it would be unlikely that you are being battled 100 times a day in the squad arena.

Message 2 of 11 (592 Views)

Is your Ally List full, @Eysheld ? Perhaps if your list were full, you would receive fewer invites?

★★ Novice

I tried both ways, with empty friend list and full, still amount of invites has not changed at all ;/ 

Message 4 of 11 (576 Views)

★★ Novice

My position in squad arena is hardly ever changing. My characters are not in top 10 or even top 100, mostly around 600-700 so there is also not that much fighting going on, but still invites are being sent to me. Yesterday i had 2 invites from people with darth revan on a lead, so they are even active players that invite me... What can i do? Is there any way you guys can help me? Or should i try to report it somewhere else? I'll do as you say, because just like i said im tired of it and there is nothing i can do on my own ;D 

Message 5 of 11 (573 Views)

It's really weird. Why would so many random players you don't know try to ally you? Is it the same players over and over?

There's an option to Mute/Report players. Perhaps if you do that, they can't send you Ally invites anymore, and eventually you'll run out of players spamming you?

★★ Novice

Also tried that :D I was adding them and then blocking, but still new ones were inviting me. Just like i mentioned when i was at lvl 50, only accounts with lvl 50 added me, as i was lvling these accounts always had the same lvl as me, thats why its weird as hell. 

Message 7 of 11 (562 Views)

@EA_HighCommand is there a way to see where the Ally requests are coming from?

For example, are there logs that say whether it was a post-combat invite, or they manually typed in the Ally code? Can you track the players who are sending the invites to see if they're all part of the same guild or alliance? Are they all in Eysheld's shard or fleet shard?

Are players attempting to ally with someone else, and the requests are being mistakenly redirected to Eysheld's ally code?

★★ Novice

Yeah that would be a good idea, to see where are they cooming from. If im added by mail, ally code or just like you said literally anything that is possible

Message 9 of 11 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

So can i get any help? i got ignored twice on live chat with EA employees, now here it looks like nothing will change.

Message 10 of 11 (514 Views)