Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Steam-PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 13 Sep 20
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise - QB1
Summarize your bug Spacing Pass Concept Drill failing on a catch
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Injured during 3rd season choose Regaining strength as the toughest thing to recover in interview. Do the Spacing Pass Concept Drill Objective is to "Complete a pass" for this I was simply tossing it safe. First 3 without a hitch. On 4th the objective is still "Complete a pass" however despite them catching it and running forward with it 5-10 yards when tackled or pushed out of bounds it is failed. They are still holding the ball. However if that same pass done the same way and the player catches and is just knocked over for 0 yard gain it says its ok.
What happens when the bug occurs? Fail to obtain the gold.
What do you expect to see? When the player catches it and runs with it that it counts as pass complete.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Injured during 3rd season choose Regaining strength as the toughest thing to recover in interview.

Do the Spacing Pass Concept Drill

Objective is to "Complete a pass" for this I was simply tossing it safe. First 3 without a hitch.

On 4th the objective is still "Complete a pass" however despite them catching it and running forward with it 5-10 yards when tackled or pushed out of bounds it is failed. They are still holding the ball.

However if that same pass done the same way and the player catches and is just knocked over for 0 yard gain it says its ok.

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Spacing Pass Concept Drill failing on a catch

★ Guide

Ok little more on that... as I just had it happen on the 1st throw and the guy ran nearly to the end zone before being pushed OOB on the right side.

Tackle (being brought to the ground with defender on top) before was also right as was the successful hit which was successful. 

Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)