Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD FX 6300
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Firestorm
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Firestorm European Official Server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.apr 2019
Summarize your bug It `s a sound bug. Plane noise and car engine cannot be heared. While this is happening by the time i reach the ground after parachuting the textures of the houses , rocks , boxes , etc are not loaded in the game , they are either 16 bit graphics or they are invisible and the weapons that i pick up cannot be used (drawn out) . After 1 min or so ..the area of the map where i am located loads up the textures and i can finally use my weapons and most of the sounds come up, but when i leave that area of the map (300 M or so) the bug starts again.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use AMD setups and Realtek sound drivers.
What happens when the bug occurs? *Engine sounds cannot be heared *weapons cannot be drawn after picked up *some textures are not showing or have really bad aspect (rocks , houses , boxes, trees) *sometimes game crashes cause of these *pictograms in main menu not showing (menu buttons , lvl progression, etc)
What should be happening instead? load the textures , sounds and not crashing

*Engine sounds cannot be heared
*weapons cannot be drawn after picked up
*some textures are not showing or have really bad aspect (rocks , houses , boxes, trees)
*sometimes game crashes cause of these
*pictograms in main menu not showing (menu buttons , lvl progression, etc)

Message 1 of 5 (302 Views)

Re: Sounds not loading that causes graphic and gameplay bugs

Community Manager

Hey, @sc_atee-ul 

Have you checked to see if your video card has the latest driver and all updates for Windows have been installed? Can you attach your DxDiag to this post?

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (282 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Thank you for replying . I`have attached the DxDiag.txt file to this post . I have the latest video card driver (R9 270x) installed and all the latest windows updates. Might be cause of the new Win updates. I read couple of posts on some game related sites that these new Win 10 updates causes crashes in various apps and games. I have recently updated the .net framework 3.5 and i hope this will fix it. If you have something else in mind regarding this problem please share. 

Best regards

Message 3 of 5 (269 Views)

Community Manager

Silly question but have you tried right-clicking on the game in Origin and selecting "Repair" to see if that resolves this? Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, i "repaired" the game via Origin , nothing wrong came up. Now with the new Grind game mode , i saw that it does the same thing , not loading the models and the guns for 2-3 mins. Afterwords it works kind of OK. Sometimes when i respawn the bug shows up again for 20-30 sec.It must be something to do with the drivers or win updates. Before the latest win 10 update, the game usualy was freezing and crashing without any error. Now it shows these bugs and the crashing stoped 95% of the time.

Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)