Re: Sound cutting out

by -TurretBomber-

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I cant even go a whole match now without this bug happening, its disgusting.

Message 141 of 430 (1,406 Views)

★ Apprentice

DICE doesnt care... otherwise this garbage would be fixed by now, lets face it the pc community is a minority and ive never heard of this happening on consoles.

in otherwords it will never get fixed.

Message 142 of 430 (1,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not know if it has something to do with the map, but months ago it had only happened on the GA map of Kashyyyk, but after the latest updates or hotfix it happens randomly on any map.

Message 143 of 430 (1,392 Views)

★ Guide

Probably it is just because it is a very complex map with one of the longest runs in the game. Probably there is a schedule / buffer for the soundeffects which does not get cleared up probably und so eventually overruns.

Message 144 of 430 (1,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MikeHoncho1138.... Hey bro, dont use bad language. Afterall it wont be helpful to get the programmer demotivated. I know this has been frustrating - for me too, but better collect data and help EA to fix it, than shouting. Thank you bro and MTFBWY / GG!

Message 145 of 430 (1,378 Views)

Hero

Figured out yesterday that its not just cutting out altogether...

I was playing HvV on Kessel and from the beginning of the match the only sounds were the characters voices.  It was actually pretty interesting, as you could hear the grunts as people were getting hurt - helped me figure out when I was taking damage.

Of course, this could be a different bug.  However, it seems like its related.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 146 of 430 (1,370 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@-DW-GarthRevan wrote:

@MikeHoncho1138.... Hey bro, dont use bad language. Afterall it wont be helpful to get the programmer demotivated. I know this has been frustrating - for me too, but better collect data and help EA to fix it, than shouting. Thank you bro and MTFBWY / GG!

But this bug has been present since beta testing.

There is no excuse to have such a devastating bug since launch day.

Thy're more interested in releasing useless content

Message 147 of 430 (1,358 Views)

★ Guide

And again, Starfighter Assault on Kamino .....  PC

Please fix it.

Message 148 of 430 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Ataashi!

I've just red all the comments on this frorum and I would like to know, when the Dice want to fix this audio bug? This problem is not  recent, and the fix just takes too long. How can I buy a game from Dice in the future if they can't (want??) find the solution for this problem? I thought I bought a game without any annoying audio problem.Frown Every time when I play on Kashyyyk the audio is off and I have to restart my compiuter. 

Message 149 of 430 (1,629 Views)

@Pajszeres

I am in no way a developer, but to me, this bug seems really hard to solve. If they cannot reproduce the bug on their side, then it is really hard to find where the bug originates from.

I have experienced this bug from launch, at which point it wasn't very common. However, more people seem to have this bug now, so it isn't on my side. Also I hope the pressure to fix this bug is being increased so the devs will look into it.

Message 150 of 430 (1,615 Views)