Original Post

Sound cutting out after season drop

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Sound cutting out
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ewoks_On_Drugs
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't hear anything
What do you expect to see? A PATCH!
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Basically stressful time on Battlefront 2 you know the horrible matchmaking that makes me want to hit someone but that is not what I am complaining about today. The day I write this my sound has cut out twice during the day one in the morning and one in the afternoon. 1 thing though the 2 times it has happened it has been near to the end of phase 1 on galactic assault.

Message 1 of 5 (556 Views)

Re: Sound cutting out after season drop

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same * here, sound cutting out and i have to restart, stuck in menu i eather get kicked for idle or have to restart the game. Im getting so damn tired of not beeing able to play this game like your supose to. I was lucky if i was able to do 1 map without the sound cutting out.

Message 2 of 5 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think the only real reason I play this game is because it's Star Wars. It is so unbalanced so biased to 1 side of the 2 teams EVERY match. They aren't really doing anything to balance it apart from the absolutely tiny things like balancing heroes which honestly Chewie still over-powered. I just want to be able to play this game enjoy it with a fair amount of wins and loses. At the moment though and I am not exaggerating this statistic I swear I am losing 90% of my games. However the sound cutting out is just another take away from the experience.

Message 3 of 5 (515 Views)

Hello @Mauling-Maul and @lIH0lydiverlI

I've had this bug myself a few times and it is really annoying.

There is already a big thread here about the sound bug. Please, proceed and post your findings there so it gets more attention from the devs! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sound-cutting-out/m-p/6441157#M651

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (499 Views)

★ Apprentice

@DYSPROssium cheers for that  ^^

Message 5 of 5 (494 Views)