Re: Soulmate aspiration "achieve soulmate relationship" will not compl

by crinrict

Original Post

Soulmate aspiration "achieve soulmate relationship" will not complete

★★ Novice

My sims were soulmates before Reaching this Aspiration and they cant complete it

Message 1 of 10 (9,648 Views)

Hero

Many soulmate aspirations don't seem to work right. 

Not sure if I should add another thread to the list cause the others have become kind of a mixture. Could you check these threads and see if you're ok with me merging this one with any of the others

- http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sims-can-t-become-soulmates/m-p/4483184
- http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Perform-50-Romantic-Gestures-Glitch/m-p/4312710
- http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Romance-Aspiration-Soulmate-quot-be-married-to-BFF-q...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (9,622 Views)

★★★ Novice

the original post, for me, doesn't go with any of the other problems you have linked. This problem is the Love Handler section for "Achieve soul mate relationship with spouse." My couple has been married for a long time and are already soul mates but they don't get credit toward the aspiration.

Message 3 of 10 (9,565 Views)

Hero

I know it's not the same but it's the same aspiration and people have been reporting all kinds of soulmate aspiration issues in either of these threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (9,547 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this exact problem. Is there a solution for this? Only thing I can think of is to become soulmates with someone new, marry them, then break up with them and re-marry your original spouse, which is an awful solution honestly.

Message 5 of 10 (9,476 Views)

Hero

You can use the cheat aspirations.complete_current_milestone to skip it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (9,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:

You can use the cheat aspirations.complete_current_milestone to skip it.

Thank you very much for this. It helps tremendously.
Message 7 of 10 (9,465 Views)

★ Guide

Is this still an issue? My couple just completed the new Romance Challenge and their friendship is 100% and romance 100% but the "Achieve soulmate relationship" aspiration just will not tick over! X)

Message 8 of 10 (3,905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Update; Even if I cheat my way over the glitch, the next aspiration in the queue "50 romantic interactions" still will not trigger.

I achieved the BBF for the challenge.

Message 9 of 10 (3,884 Views)

Hero
@tommynocker001 This thread is very old and doesn't use the template.

There's a thread for not becoming soulmates here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Sims-can-t-become-soulmates/td-p/7905918

Do they have the status soulmates for you ?

If it's just about the aspiration, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (3,883 Views)