Highlighted

Sometimes tutorial messages still appear in the Loading Bay Vault

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the Loading Bay, when accessing the Vault.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.03.19 00:00 CDT (don't have exact time, but I last tested this after patch 1.0.3)
Summarize your bug Sometimes when you access the Vault when in the Loading Bay, you'll get a tutorial message about how to use the Vault as if you had never used it. I've used the Vault in the Loading Bay countless times but it still appears occasionally. It's almost like the flag for tutorials resets when a Loading Bay server is set up. Not sure what's causing this.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into the Loading Bay and run to the Vault as fast as you can, then access it. Sometimes, you'll get a tutorial message that you've already seen. I suspect it happens when the server is new, so it'll trigger more often if you access the Vault immediately; this is just conjecture, though.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What should be happening instead? Tutorial messages like this should be a one-time thing. They shouldn't be reappearing long after first seeing them.

(see above)

Message 1 of 1 (16 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help