[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? I've seen this a lot in The Temple of Scar but I might have seen it in Heart of Rage as well.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. See below.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.09.19 00:00 CDT (this has been happening regularly after the 1.0.3 patch)
Summarize your bug After the 1.0.3 patch, sometimes you'll see glass barriers appear before everyone has crossed over to the other side, while people are just beginning to cross over. In such cases, you'll be able to pass right through them like they don't exist. It happens randomly, I have no way of forcing it to happen. Sometimes you'll have a long stretch where it doesn't happen, then it'll happen on two consecutive runs. Particularly, the first glass barrier in The Temple of Scar is prone to doing this. I think I've seen this in the Heart of Rage too, but I can't remember specifics. It might also happen in another spot in Temple of Scar, I don't remember clearly. You might be able to fool around with the barrier going back and forth across it and end up locked out, but normally you'll be able to pass through if you just go straight through in the forward direction.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run Temple of Scar and Heart of Rage and see if you come across a glass barrier only one or two people have crossed (maybe even when no one has? not sure), and try to pass through it (you should be able to). It's random as to whether it happens, and possibly where it happens. It's possible to go back the other way after passing through once and end up getting locked out, although you might need to play with it by going back and forth through/inside the barrier to make this happen, have not tested that much.
What happens when the bug occurs? It's a visual glitch, unlike other cases where you get locked out of something. Although, if you mess around with the barrier too much you can still potentially get locked out.
What should be happening instead? If you're supposed to be able to pass through a spot where a glass barrier can appear, the glass barrier should not be visible at that spot.

(see above)

Message 1 of 1 (32 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help