Sometimes I get audio callouts in Freeplay but no World Event

★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay, just wandering around in general.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Various locations in Freeplay.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.03.19 00:00 CDT (not sure when I last saw this but it was recent)
Summarize your bug Sometimes you'll get a callout during Freeplay but there won't be any corresponding World Event that I can find (not by wandering around nearby, not visible on the Map screen). You can recognize it because you hear the same voiceovers before finding certain actual World Events. I don't know why this is, but it happens sometimes.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wander around in Freeplay. Every time you hear a familiar callout voiceover, look for a World Event. Normally, you find one. Sometimes you don't. I don't know why it's happening, I don't have a guaranteed method of reproducing the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What should be happening instead? Voiceovers that introduce World Events should only play when there's actually a World Event nearby to be found.

(see above)

Message 1 of 1 (19 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help