Re: Some high school bugs I’ve noticed..

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Some high school bugs I’ve noticed..

★★★ Newbie

Here are some high school bugs I’ve noticed:

1- When taking a exam on Friday playable sims will get up and move around you have to keep clicking the white board to make them keep taking the exam.

2- One of my twin Sims I’ve been having her do her homework, extra credit and all of the extra things at school to make her have super high grades. The other twin I had her skipping class, pulling pranks and not fulfilling any challenges and she was still getting marked as having high grades. I had to make her go to “regular” high school and make her slack off. But I also had to send the first twin to “regular” high school to fully advance her grade from B to A, it never changed after the school day when on the active lot or at home.

3- Cheerleading competition doesn’t let my sim cheer with her “teammates” 

4- After the Cheering competition a pop up shows up and said the pie she entered just wasn’t good enough 🤔 

5- A lot of times the “Want Refresher” doesn’t refresh their wants, I’d personally like to be able to lock in certain wants and discard others with the pin button and the x button that they used to have. Much easier and efficient than having them take a potion all the time. Thank goodness the bee box want is gone though.

6- Once the High School update happened my adult sim was making less money at her job than she was before, her paintings are also selling for less. But that’s honestly not a huge deal just thought it was worth the mention in case anyone has noticed the same.

7- The window to sneak out doesn’t work.

8- I’ve heard that there is no active graduation so I haven’t let my sim that is eligible to graduate early graduate yet.

9- Teens keep asking my adult sims (whom they have never met before) to be best friends and when rejected there’s a negative sentiment and negative relationship. It happens to my teens too but it’s extra annoying when it happens to my adult sims.

10- Adult Sims keep getting the passionless job moodlet and fear from a dead end job…. One is at the top of her career and the other isn’t but they get these all the time and it’s annoying. 

11- Teens fears don’t seem to be “fixable” other than drinking the potion. Adults are able to talk it out with someone but my teen has been missing that feature.

At first hair wouldn’t grow and skin wouldn’t develop acne but it does now! Yay! 

It would be nice if selfies and other photos could be loaded to the Social Bunny timeline so it’s not all just statuses. 

Message 1 of 2 (2,217 Views)

Re: Some high school bugs I’ve noticed..

Community Manager

Hello @wickedwijen,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (2,210 Views)