by mtheusrmos

Original Post

Some hairstyles have cut tips/not straight

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.42
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 Seasons, The Sims 4 Discovery University, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs (with my first pet), The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Paranormal, The Sims 4 cool kitchen, the sims 4 kids room, the sims 4 romantic garden, movie hangout, the sims 4 backyard, the sims 4 parenthood, the sims 4 vampires, the sims 4 bowling night, the sims 4 retro style
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS of The Sims 4
What happens when the bug occurs? Some of hairstyles are not straight as it used to be. Sorry for my english i'm brazilian
What do you expect to see? Normal hairstyles like it used to be. Straight and long for ALL MY SIMS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

• Please check out all ot the hairstyles. Especially the female hairstyles. After the likes and disliked update some of them are not straight and the capillary tips are cut. 

[CM - Edited to remove ALL CAPS]

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, adjusted title to better reflect the issue, adjusted game version to base game

Message 1 of 5 (407 Views)

Re: THE SIMS 4 FEMALE HAIRSTYLES BUG AFTER UPDATE 05/27/2021

Hero
@mtheusrmos The teeth issue has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/New-darker-hair-swatches-make-Sims-teeth-look-black/td-p/10376...

Could you please edit your post to just be about the other issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (396 Views)

Re: THE SIMS 4 FEMALE HAIRSTYLES BUG AFTER UPDATE 05/27/2021

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Ok I will change. I hope they can fix it.
Message 3 of 5 (388 Views)

The Sims 4 Female Hairstyles Bug After Update 05/27/2021

Hero

Finally found some time to test these

For me they look fine

Bild_2021-06-04_145120.png

I can't really tell what hairstyle that cut tip one is but I clicked though all the long hairstyles and they looked all fine

Which one is that ? Do you have the issue on all your Sims or only certain ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (264 Views)

Re: Some hairstyles have cut tips/not straight

Hero
@mtheusrmos Are you still having issues with the tips ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (171 Views)