Re: Some Sims 4 bugs

by crinrict

Original Post

Some Sims 4 bugs

★★★★★ Guide

I have a few bugs and not to sure was mention or not..

bug..I spent some time hanging out with the Paragons at the Pool. I noticing when 1 sim comes out of the closet  to show their outfit, the others starting odd spawning or something around the closet. or at times everyone on the lot just freeze on ques for a long period of time. or until I click build mode/ pulse game for 10 sec.. then everything goes back to normal..

next bug..I have the Garden Gnomes Club working on the lot with a big garden ,this too have the same problem with closet .now and then one of the sim will get stuck on plant animation and everyone will just freeze on ques and the lot starts to lag..again have to click build mode/ pulse game for 10 sec.. then everything goes back to normal..

Next bug, I'm not to sure the name of it. but at times noticing some sims name tags stays highlighted? when you hover your mouse over the sim to catch their name/club and their name appears over their head,when they leaves the lot and come back later, tag stay highlighted .sometimes my own sim will do that...

next bug ,Sims seem to drop ques or ques getting stuck and not clearing after.. sample, ques to listen to jane doe question.. then jane doe suddenly leaves the lot or and jane doe had a change of heart and the ques stays and not clearing ..i had to rest set my sim to clear the ques ,because this will stack until the ques list is full..I had my sim working at the bar when all this took place

if you need pictures or proof on any of this ..let me know..

Message 1 of 2 (319 Views)

Re: Some Sims 4 bugs

Hero

Hi,

please refer to this on how to report bug sin here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/ju...

You're welcome to use another format but I can't attend to those. 

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)