Re: [Open] Trending Now Quest stuck at Chapter 8

by Skyes_Sky

Original Post

[Solved] Trending Now Quest stuck at Chapter 8

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air 2
OS Version iOS 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004384970129
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The trending now quest is stuck at Chapter 8. The progress bar is full, but there is no option for a level up quest to advance to the next chapter, and even if I complete quick, standard or long events in this quest line, it does not advance to the next chapter even if the career points are awarded. The progress bar never advances past chapter 8, even though it is full.
What do you expect to see? I'd like to complete the questline without losing any progress. I'm happy to work through chapter 9 and finish the career story. I'd just like to have the story completed so I can explore the Stylist career.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I was directed here for help from Reddit! Anything you can do to help resolve this is very much appreciated! Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (1,472 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for posting the bug report here @Skyes_Sky! We're looking into what is going on here.  

Message 2 of 4 (1,440 Views)

@Skyes_Sky do you still have this issue? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I retired that sim and was able to finish the career story with a different sim, so it is no longer an issue.

Message 4 of 4 (1,258 Views)