🥴
Message 101 of 234 (844 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Seasonal task message stuck on screen

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.

Message 102 of 234 (832 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SalixCat I just now saw that you can do this and the event ends in 10 hours so now I don’t have time to complete the tasks and get the rewards because of this issue. Seasonal fast tutorial still stuck at the top left corner, still cannot make sims passive, retire, remove, or playable. Still cannot start events from home. Disappointed and also feel gypped out of the sweet treat prizes, feel stupid for spending real money on this game only to have so many bugs that I don’t want to play it anymore.
Message 103 of 234 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. The message "we've also got seasonal tasks. Let's take a look!" stucks to the top left corner. I've tried to reinstall the game but it doesn't go away. I also can't start the baking activities from home. Can't start activities that happen in a different part of town.

Message 104 of 234 (677 Views)

★★★ Guide
@sunaminhthi Soccer ball go to a party to make the stuck message disappear (it will show up again if you close the game. Football do not reinstall your game - it may cause more problems - wait for an app update to fix the problem Basketball to start an event that takes place somewhere else - first go to that place - then start the activity (4) read posts on this forum - a lot of tips to be found
Message 105 of 234 (671 Views)

Re: Pop up bug

Hero
@1004341828479 Hi, unfortunately this season task bug is a common at the moment and it seems to block many things in the game, like removing the sims.

Please don’t try to reinstall your game since it might lead to losing game progress. Hopefully we’ll get more information next week.

Here’s the earlier thread about the issue https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Under-investigation-Seasonal-task-message-stuck-on-screen/m-p/...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 106 of 234 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same problem and i dont know what should i do to fix it 😔

Message 107 of 234 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KatlaStorm Thanks for the trick. It works and I realised that I've been spending too much money while the message stuck in the corner covered the info, hahaha.

I figured that I need to go to an event location to start some activities. It's a bit annoying but workable. Hopefully they'll fix the bug soon.

Thank you for your help!!
Message 108 of 234 (757 Views)

Re: Seasons Tasks Banner

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. But I also can’t start new relationship tasks either. Is that happening to you as well.

Message 109 of 234 (664 Views)

Re: Seasons Tasks Banner

★★★ Guide
@LisaManeri That is one of the problems people are having. Let’s hope it all get’s fixed soon.
Message 110 of 234 (656 Views)