Re: [Under investigation] - Seasonal task message stuck on screen

by JeremySim45

Original Post

Season Task Pop Up

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Android
OS Version 8
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There is always a pop up message talking about Season Tasks, it never goes away, it even affects my gameplay that I cannot proceed with other events.
What do you expect to see? Get this pop up message vanished so I can continue on other events.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

Angry 

There is always a pop up message talking about Season Tasks, it never goes away, it even affects my gameplay that I cannot proceed with other events.

Message 21 of 234 (1,347 Views)

Sims

★★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) I phone x
OS Version N
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? During play, the Seasons task available message will not clear from the top right. Certain social tasks are also not possible with that sim now.
What do you expect to see? Please clear this bug with an update as playing is compromised
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country England

Season Tasks available bug still plan issue for me and my daughter 

Message 22 of 234 (1,332 Views)

Re: Season Task Pop Up

Hero

@Checkmate_96 If I remember correctly, the proble got solved for many players as we were able to finish the tutorial but seems we are not able to do so this time.

Also, it happened few days before the update, so a new festival started and the tutorial message was gone.

@lppohyw63qt2 This issue is under investigation. I have merged your report with an existing thread about the same issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 23 of 234 (1,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had the same thing, I thought the sims festival came but it’s to early and there is nothing new in The Sims Mobiles twitter. “Curiouser and curiouser.”

[SalixCat - Removed Player ID. This is considered private info - please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.] 

Message 24 of 234 (1,149 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Festival Tutorial Bug

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue with the stuck festival message box. I’m also having the issue where I’m unable to start sweet treat events unless I go there. Am also unable to start events with NPCs at all. I’m on an iPad Air iOS 15.3.

Message 25 of 234 (1,120 Views)

★★ Novice
@6hxjj7s2rbkf I got exactly the same problem. It is very frustraiting because I've got 2 timed tasks and I can't click on the action icons (on the sofa for example) required to finish these tasks
Message 26 of 234 (1,153 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same issue T.T

Message 27 of 234 (1,127 Views)

“Seasonal Task” Message

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, iPhone 8+
OS Version 15.3.1
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just look at the left corner on the screen.
What do you expect to see? The problem being solved before the Sweet Treat Showdown event ends.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Turkey

On the left corner there is this “Seasonal Task” message that won’t go away. I deleted & downloaded the game, nope. I carried my game from tablet to phone but it is no use. I tried to retire the sim that’s in the message balloon but she couldn’t be retired. Buttons do not work! Because of that, I cannot start new challenges. And because of THAT, my event progress has stopped. I spent my entire week, I was about to collect 78/78 but stuck at 70/78 and due to this game error I will probably be missing the big prize. EA should take responsibility for this. But I know they won’t give any kinds of compensation nor extend the event time. I love the game but it also disappoints me, there is no end of its bugs.

Message 28 of 234 (1,135 Views)

Re: “Seasonal Task” Message

Hero
@yeppeudada Thanks for your report. This is a known issue. The studio has said it is under investigation. I have merged your report with the thread related to this issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 29 of 234 (1,130 Views)

Re: “Seasonal Task” Message

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat Thank you for your attention. I hope that the problem gets fixed as soon as possible.
Message 30 of 234 (1,105 Views)