Re: Seasons Tasks Banner

by bdicki86

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I am have the EXACT issue. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app many times with no luck either. I also cannot click on certain actions, ie. Cannot click on property to purchase more land in my backyard. I’ve attached a screenshot with the upper left hand corner circled with the same issue. 

Message 11 of 234 (5,465 Views)

★ Guide

I am having this issue as well. I have uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times. it’s very frustrating to say the least!
Ipad11pro iOS version 15.3 

I have attached screenshot. 

Message 12 of 234 (3,340 Views)

Re: Seasonal task message doesn't go away, I tried everything but it doesn't go

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I got the same problem after I reinstalled the game. I reinstalled because I have an issue with the Eco Workshop.  But after reinstalling I got A LOT OF NEW PROBLEMS. Devil

Message 13 of 234 (3,206 Views)

Re: Unable to access sims and certain parts of the game

★★★ Guide

@klvdf1yx0ej8 wrote:

Retired sims still at their homes. 

Hi

Have you tried to go to the family portrait, click on the retired sim and ask he/she to leave?

Message 14 of 234 (859 Views)

Hero

So, I opened my game and there it was, the Sim Festival tutorial. I tapped through it and it stopped at some point as we don't have new festival tasks.

The seasonal tasks message is now stuck on my screeen.

I have been told the team is investigating this issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 15 of 234 (3,092 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat And the worst is, I can no longer see how much SimCash or Simoleons I have. I’ve totally lost control over my budget. Just like in real life Large smile
Message 16 of 234 (1,490 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Festival Tutorial Bug

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. the tutorial popped up on my screen when i loaded my game today. it's stuck.

i tried restarting, clearing data and cache.

i cannot start sweet treat showdown from the menu. have to go to the place to start it now

Message 17 of 234 (1,415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@KatlaStorm same here!! However it does go away for me I’m the middle of playing sometimes.. I have no clue how or what I do to make it go away… but even then, once I leave and then open the app again it’ll be back.

Message 18 of 234 (1,433 Views)

Re: [Under investigation] - Seasonal task message stuck on screen

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad Pro
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad & iPhone 7S
OS Version IPadOS 15.3
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have closed the app and deleted and reinstalled the app, the season task banner is still on the top left of my screen, It is also blocking simoleans. 
What do you expect to see? Expect it to disappear when I click on it and continue to the new sims festival. 
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK, England 

Message 19 of 234 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So I hope it’s okay for me to use these screenshots of other reports, but I wanted to bring these to attention.. I was looking around in the bug reports and I found that last year, people were having the exact same issue after the autumn event! I don’t know how their games got fixed yet, I’m gonna look further at these posts and see if I can find anything that can help us now.. just wanted to update everyone having the seasonal message problem so that y’all know this has happened before apparently.
It seems like for the most part some people had it fixed once there was an update. And while this was happening, a lot of people had the same issues I’ve been having - being unable to retire a sim, issues with passive/active sims (though that’s been an issue for a while now), issues with starting events involving a couch, issues with other events, and so on….

Message 20 of 234 (1,404 Views)