[Solved] - Seasonal Task asks for Recycle Tokens. Eco Workshop is fully upgraded

by StellaKarameloh

Original Post

Re: [Open] - Seasonal Task asks for Recycle Tokens. Eco Workshop is fully upgrad

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone!
I am linking this post here since it is relevant for anyone experiencing this issue.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Eco-Workshop-Sims-Festival-Bug-Seasonal-Task/m-p/10351125#M186...

Message 31 of 38 (2,666 Views)

Re: [Solved] - Seasonal Task asks for Recycle Tokens. Eco Workshop is fully upgr

★★★ Newbie

I’m so disappointed because now I’m stuck with 2 of the same tasks and I’ve had my eco workshop leveled up for quite some time now. Hopefully this gets fixed fast! 

Message 32 of 38 (683 Views)

Re: [Solved] - Seasonal Task asks for Recycle Tokens. Eco Workshop is fully upgr

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem and reported it. I got a response that I was granted the free skip. How do I access it? Bcz the skip option is still showing the money figure

Message 33 of 38 (657 Views)

Re: [Open] - Seasonal Task asks for Recycle Tokens. Eco Workshop is fully upgrad

★ Novice
@EA_DragonsEye How do I submit to get this “free skip” I’m new here
Message 34 of 38 (633 Views)

Hero

@DeWalt335 wrote:
@EA_DragonsEye How do I submit to get this “free skip” I’m new here

Please follow the instructions on this post: How to send a Help Ticket from your in-game account.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 35 of 38 (610 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye I’ve opened 2 tickets and never got any reply, what to say recycle tokens.
Message 36 of 38 (579 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @laprembee! Could you send me the case ID's on a DM and I will raise this issue? Thanks!

Message 37 of 38 (554 Views)

★ Guide
Hi @EA_DragonsEye, thank you for your concern but I have finished the event already. I appreciate you
Message 38 of 38 (544 Views)