Re: Received Seasonal Task asking for Recycle Tokens and my Eco Workshop is full

by Kelly32873

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Solved] - Seasonal Task asks for Recycle Tokens. Eco Workshop is fully upgraded

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Mate 9
OS Version Android 9
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's a task on Seasonal Tasks from the Sim Festival
What do you expect to see? A task that doesn't involve tokens I can no longer earn since my Eco Workshop is fully upgraded
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Chile

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Mate 9
OS Version Android 9
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's a task on Seasonal Tasks from the Sim Festival
What do you expect to see? A task that doesn't involve tokens I can no longer earn since my Eco Workshop is fully upgraded
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Chile

Today my Seasonal Tasks updated and one of them asked me to earn a specific number of Recycle Tokens. This task is impossible for me to fulfill since my Eco Workshop is fully updated and I no longer receive Recycle Tokens. This is a loss for me of Festival Tokens that would help me advance through the Festival.

Message 1 of 38 (3,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] - Seasonal Task asks for Recycle Tokens. Eco Workshop is fully upgrad

Community Manager (retired)
Message 31 of 38 (2,739 Views)

All Replies

Re: Received Seasonal Task asking for Recycle Tokens and my Eco Workshop is full

★★★★★ Novice

I am experiencing the same thing. I’m worried I can’t complete the festival and wasted money on the pass now that I can’t do this task. Please remove this. 

Message 2 of 38 (3,381 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me 2 and there is no way to get any recycling tokens , once you’ve finish levelling up eco work shop, 

I thought it’s meant to go with your game progress ,

like I never received the task to buy a second level as I had a second lvl on every lot 

750 tickets is a lot to miss out on , just because we’ve already done our work to lvl up eco work shop 

Message 3 of 38 (3,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. 750 tickets is a massive loss       I also bought the season pass and don’t want to miss out on prizes. 

Message 4 of 38 (3,333 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also experiencing the same issue. Please fix as I do not want to lose out on 750 tickets. I purchased the festival pass and this feels like a waste. 

Message 5 of 38 (3,304 Views)

★ Guide
@StellaKarameloh They need to give us all 750 tickets to make up for their mistake.
Message 6 of 38 (3,287 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is extremely unfair, I won't be able to complete this and will miss out on those Sims Festival tickets. I completed my Eco Workshop over 6 months ago! 

Message 7 of 38 (3,242 Views)

★ Guide

C01EE84E-8C3B-4765-8BA0-999B5BC798CF.jpeg

Ok, me too now, I also got this task 😒

How am I supposed to finish it? I bought packs to upgrade the eco shop and I bought the Festival pass, and you guys do this to me?? Lol

This was clearly not well planned.

Message 8 of 38 (3,199 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too. Can’t complete this seasonal task since my eco shop is completed. How am I supposed to do this task? Please fix

Message 9 of 38 (3,147 Views)

★ Guide

This should be automatically unlocked if you have a fully upgraded eco workshop. 🤔 

Message 10 of 38 (3,075 Views)